Powered By Blogger

Thursday 26 August 2010

After much pressure

After much pressure I've finally given in and made a blog of my own. Welcome to Creative Hope. My name is Rachael, I've been scrapping for nearly five years after a friend introduced me to it. Since then I've been hooked on producing 12x12 layouts and altered art projects. Oh and buying stash!

I attend a crop at Bromsgrove twice a month so if your local and feel like coming please get in touch, we are a friendly group who generally eat more cake and chat more than we create.

I have a small room in my house which is filled with beautiful stash. I'm sure their will be some room in there for some new CHA releases. I would say I have two styles I like following, vintage/shabby and grunge/retro.
My favourite manufactures are My minds eye, Prima and who could forget Tim Holtz. I neeeeeed everything Holtzy including those new configurations that I'm eagerly awaiting.

I've recently started using some metal on my projects after a trip down to LB Crafts in Olney. Its a lovely shop filled with great samples and great manufacturer's in a picturesque little town. Its my favourite place to go for stash. I've booked my self onto the Artsycraft retreat in October so Lin Brown and Leandra from Paperartsy can show me how they work their magic. I can't wait to see what they have in store.

Thanks for popping by.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the Blogging World!!!

    I knew we'd break you in the end and get you to have your own blog. You do such gorgeous projects you should share them with everyone!!! Can't wait to see what you've been creating.

    Hugs
    Deb x

    ReplyDelete