Powered By Blogger

Monday 30 August 2010

A big thank you

I can't believe I'm this weeks winner of The Shabby Tea Rooms challenge called 'a little bit of metal'. A big thank you for making me winner and a thank you for all of your lovely comments, they are really appreciated. I've won three digi images from some odd girl, so a big thank you to Kirsty. I'll definitely be popping over to the Tea room this week to have a go at their latest challenge called Old meets new.

Its Bank Holiday here and finally the weather has improved, the sun is shinning and it's almost ice cream weather. The house has been a mess this week as we've had new windows fitted so I had to tidy my craft room and thought it would be an ideal time to take a picture, so here is my space.
Its small and needs a lick of paint but it does the trick.
This week I've been to a local antique centre in Bridgnorth and bought some small trinkets to fill my newly acquired printers tray. I just need to get it all decorated pretty.


One thing I knew I needed from CHA 2010 is the new MME ranges and that's Lisa's fault, check out her blog here, Lisa's blog. She posted sneaks of them a couple of months ago so I was pleased when I could place this order:

I love the stamps and the papers are beautifully glittered.

I'm returning to work this week after a difficult time off, I'm sure as soon as I get back there I'll want to be back in the craft room. I'll show you what I create with this pile of goodies from MME soon.

Once again thank you for your lovely comments.
 Rae x


2 comments:

  1. You deserved to win; your birdhouse is oh so beautiful.
    Can't wait to see more of your creations!
    Take care of your self at work; have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your room looks so pretty and full of gorgeous stuff. Glad to have inspired you to get the MME stuff - will have to try to get some myself now!

    ReplyDelete