Powered By Blogger

Thursday 21 October 2010

Its been a while

I know its been a while, I've been so busy with work. We have also had the drive done which has taken up several days.
On the crafting side of things I have done a little, since my last post I've been to our regular Saturday crop at Bromsgrove. Deb did a class using a lovely new paper collection from Stampin up. Deb has persuaded us to do a free mini book class from Crafty Templates, now, me and mini books don't normally mix as I never finish them, but this one I'm determined to finish. So far I have really enjoyed it. I needed 7 fave photos, the only subject I have 7 photos of is my cat so that's what it had to be. I have been planning on a red and black layout for years and never got around to it so I've used all the bits I bought for that in the mini book. The class was amazing even though I did it well behind time and haven't finished it yet. But I will find/make the time.
We made paperclip embellishments they are so addictive I can see me using them to adorn photos on layouts.



Did you spot the crepe rose, its the first one I've made, It's not perfect but i think I shall be making more of these too.

I have my parents Ruby wedding anniversary card to make this weekend so I'll share that soon.

Thanks for popping by

Hugs Rach x


4 comments:

  1. It's looking good Rach !!!! I love your paperclip embellishments,they are just gorgeous :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, those paper clips look lovely. I am also still working on this project and even slower! I still have two of the collages to do before I can even think about the paper clips!

    The rose looks great

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your paperclip embellishments are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is working out beautifully. well worth waiting for i'd say!

    ReplyDelete