Powered By Blogger

Thursday 28 October 2010

Only one more sleep

Today I'm very excited, Deb and I are going to the Artsycrafts weekend that Lin from LB Crafts and Leandra from Paperartsy organize. After a late thought, Deb and I we are now going for two nights, a whole weekend of crafting. We are still completely in the dark over what our project are going to be, and that just adds to the excitement.

Earlier this week I met up with Deb and Lib and had a lazy day (not crafting) and a lovely lunch cooked by Deb. In the afternoon I raided Debs craft room to create the anniversary card for my parents. I have taken a photo and will add it later today.

I included an antique ruby red chandelier luster I had recently bought as we couldn't afford a real ruby!

After the weekend I'll post the projects that we complete at Artsycrafts. I'm little nervous I'm a newbie to altered art, hope they are gentle with us!

Thanks for popping by

hugs

Rach x

No comments:

Post a Comment