Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 14 May 2014

Mini creation

With wet weather galore here and one little Mitchell away with daddy, I found time to finish a tiny piece of mixed media. I thought I might find it hard working on something smaller but it was quick and fun. 

The piece of stamp board was about 2 inch square. 


Inspired by some fabric mixed media albums on PIntrest I went rummaging through my stash of vintage lace and buttons. 





I layered the lace over the board gluing it down with gel medium. I used a larger piece of lace on the back and left it oveerhang. 

I cut a small image from Prima's Princess paper line and set it behind a resin frame. I covered the image with a layer of glossy accents. 
I grouped a small collection of vintage buttons together, and added some Art anthology dimensional crystal around the buttons. I found a piece of text and used art anthology timeless spray as a watercolour over the top. 
These sprays are beautiful. 
I am super excited to see that my favourite store in America, The Scrapbook Diaries is going to be releasing a mega mixed media kit in June with Kasia already names as one of four designers. I love her style and colour combinations. Roll on June! 
Until next time

Rach x

No comments:

Post a Comment