Powered By Blogger

Friday 17 February 2012

A change from pink

Its been a while, with a sick hubby, a teething baby and poor Internet connection I thought I would never get another post complete, but here I am.
This is the first time Ive had a min, my big news is that I have won the my mojo monthly January challenge. I couldn't believe it. Sarah has sent me a lovely Timmy die and a beautifully decorated journal.
I hope to find time to play along this month.
A few weeks back I was lucky enough to have nearly a whole day at Debs house, chatting, crafting and a little bit of stash shopping. It was so nice just to switch off mommy mode for a while.


Any how I created a page used some Pink paisley mistables paper and spray inks. Ive wanted to use them for ages. I'm loving the yellow colour at the moment. Ive used Donna Downey fabric words & butterfly's, Crate paper chipboard, Maya road envelope and some buttons from last weeks find. The key i've made from Ice resin. I love this stuff. Its a must have.
After seeing Lin Brown's blog about ice resin I had to go and purchase some bezels and have a play. This is my first attempt using a Crafty Secrets bingo card, mini watch parts and Timmy film strips inside. Its less than an inch in size and working this small was a challenge, but I'm hooked on the stuff.



Until next time.
Rae x

2 comments:

  1. congrats on your win!
    what a stunning layout with all that gorgeous product and perfect clustering. I adore yellow too right now and find it goes with so much!
    Your tiny creation is fab - I can't imagine working with something so small. Fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the LO is gorgeous. And, can you bring the teeny- tiny piece to the crop, so I can have a really good look?

    ReplyDelete