Powered By Blogger

Monday 30 January 2012

Where was I?

Where was I when Prima released their indeed collection in 2009? It is a gorgeous collection but I've only recently found it. I must of been asleep. I recently purchased a couple of sheets, one with a wrought iron gate. I love the colourings if this paper. At our January crop I completed this page.





Ive used Stampin up glitter to accent the design, I love this glitter its so fine and good to work with. Another product I've used on this layout is Tattered Angels Glimmer Glam. I have to say i'm liking it more than the sprays, its more
Intense and although its not a spray you can be more precise where you put it. Ive added it to the top of the prima flower for a bit of sparkle.
Supplies used:
Prima indeed
Prima Baroque bloom
Prima trim
SU glitter
Wendi Vecchi stamp
Tim Holtz weathered clock
Tim Holtz picket fence stain
Tattered Angels Chandelier Glimmer Glam
Martha Stewart Butterfly punch
EK Sucess Punch
Memory Box leaf die

Saturdays shopping spree produced some vintage music paper, a cute postcard from 1943, some  mini playing cards and two Victorian photos.


Thanks for stopping by.
Rae x

1 comment: