Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 25 January 2012

Button hoard

Hi,
Thank you for the lovely comments. I don't have much spare time but when I go to my local town called Bridgnorth there is a shop there selling new and old vintage household furniture and items. The lady there does house clearances and saves all the buttons in huge sweet jars for me to rummage through. Mya gave me 10 minutes to rummage and boy did I get my button fix.


I love all of the buckles and metal findings that are included, they will work so well on altered art projects or ATC's.
If they are a little too tatty I find that Paperartsy Fresco finish paints work brilliantly on metal, well everything actually. They have a matt chalk finish which makes they excellent for inking or stamping on afterwards.
Thanks for stopping by.
Rae x

1 comment:

  1. Ooohhh lovely, why don't I ever find any like that.xxx

    ReplyDelete