Powered By Blogger

Sunday 26 September 2010

Been a busy bee

I've been a busy bee this week. This week I ordered some new Tim Holtz bits just the Facets and the pearl bits that I liked. I also ordered a few different pieces for altered projects. I bought some torso's and angels wings and when the arrived on Friday I was straight in my craft room to pretty up the torso. I used Claudine's Multi Matte medium to glue small pieces of MME paper and text paper onto the torso. I added ink, rub ons and ribbons. I added one of Tim's new pearl things and an old key I bought. I've called it ' Key to my heart'





At 6.30 on Saturday morning with a hangover following too much homemade wine I decided I wanted to go to Alexandra Palace to the Big stamp and scrapbook show. Wayne very kindly took me and we had a great day. I had spent out with in two hours so came away and I sat outside and had a lovely picnic with Wayne. I really enjoyed the show and got some lovely bits.


I have been looking at the new Crate Paper Restoration for weeks, it was there at the show and it was so beautiful in real life so I had to have it, that and some Bingo counters and Maya Buttons are my favourite purchases.



Next week I'm guest designer for the The Shabby Tea Room so pop over and have a look at what I've created for their latest challenge.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs
Rach

3 comments:

  1. Wow, this is too gorgeous for words, love all those purchases!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This torso in one word: BREATHTAKING!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your haul looks fabulous - can't wait to see what you create with it all.

    and as for your altered project? simply gorgeous

    ReplyDelete