Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 15 September 2010

Thanks Paperartsy and LB Crafts

Well unless you've been underground for a week you should have heard that Tim Holtz is coming to the UK next year to teach a class. This is amazing so a big thank you to Paperartsy and LB Crafts for arranging this once in a lifetime class. Tim will be teaching for 4 hours followed by two hours of class by the talented Leandra and Lin. It was a little stressful getting the tickets with highs, lows, tears and squeals (The squeels were Deb) I just can't wait.

At one point it looked like we weren't getting any tickets so I booked myself and Deb onto one of Lins LB Crafts classes in November, and now I'm doing both that and Tim Holtz! I'm really looking forward to that one as it's using UTEE which I've never used before.

I don't have much to report on the crafting front really, busy back at work. I've got a few cards to make so I will share those with you soon.

I've got my Bromsgrove crop tomorrow night come and join us if your local, I'm planning on doing a Prima Paintables page.

Thank you for all of the lovely messages and comments I received following my last post. I really do have the best friends ever.

Hugs
Rach

1 comment:

  1. well done on getting on the class - I am sure you will both have bags of fun and I hear his classes are very inspiring. can't wait to hear all about it.

    i'm at the Bromgrove Crop tomorrow night too (in spirit anyway!!!)

    ReplyDelete