Powered By Blogger

Monday 20 September 2010

Time to get Creative

Last Thursday was our Bromsgrove crop, it was a busy one which involved Lib getting two huge cakes one Carrot and one Victoria Sponge. It was worth going for a slice of cake. After a big sugar rush and a gossip I created this page using Prima Paintables. I really enjoyed it it was lke being a kid again doing colouring, I water coloured with Holtzy Distress inks and Deb kindly lent me her Promarkers. Its another one of those pages I didn't want to be stingy with the flowers. I've just got to shoe horn it into an album now!





Also last week I got my Tim Holtz Rosette Die, I've had a stinking cold the past 4 days so I haven't had time to play but I had to cut one out to see what I thought. I love it.


I've added a scallop circle under and a button on the top.

As part of my prize for winning at The Shabby Tea Room I've been asked to be a guest designer at The Shabby Tea Room, so I must get creative this week.



That's all for now.

Hugs

Rae






3 comments:

  1. the scallop flower is adorable - I will have to try to get that die at some point! love the abundance of prima flowers on your layout and yes, how will you store this in your album?

    ReplyDelete
  2. that LO is stunning, you see, it's the cake that does it!!!! :) (ps, its me, Lib, can't be bothered to log out from Jon's account and back in!) (Mind you, could have done it in the time it just took me to type this!)

    ReplyDelete